Date: Held quarterly on date best suited for host
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM (suggested time)
Description: So that business and community leaders may better represent and promote local business and industry, these tours give participants an opportunity to learn more about the incredible products and services being offered right in our backyard. A typical tour lasts from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM and provides attendees a comprehensive look into the inner workings of some of our local businesses and industries. Space is limited and will be determined by the sponsor. Attendees must contact the Chamber to RSVP.
Sponsorship fee: No charge! We do ask that you help us offer the benefits of Chamber membership to your associates by recruiting at least one new membership. Membership applications and information will be supplied to you. Everyone deserves the opportunity to join the Pierce County Chamber of Commerce!
- Opportunity for sponsor to showcase facility, products, projects & services and to conduct tours
- Name recognition and event description in the Chamber’s Monthly Newsletter
- Name recognition and event description advertised in weekly “Chamber Report” in The Blackshear Times
- Name recognition and event description advertised on various social media platforms
- Name recognition and event description sent to all Chamber members through e-blasts
- Event pictures taken and promoted in social media posts
- Traditional media personnel on hand to take event pictures and publish a news article
featuring the event
- Event registration list including attendee name, phone number, and company information (We restrict the publishing of email addresses.)
- Be members of the Pierce County Chamber of Commerce. All Opportunity Tour sponsors must be current Chamber members in good standing.
- When booking the tour, provide Chamber director with the maximum tour group size and any special participant requirements (i.e. clothing, physical demands, attendee restrictions, etc.)
- Provide Chamber director with parking and check-in information for participants.
- Provide Chamber director with logo three weeks prior to event for use in promotional pieces.
- Provide an interesting and thorough guided-tour of facilities which gives attendees the knowledge necessary to understand and promote your business, products, processes and services.
- Provide participants with “take home” literature (if available) that will assist attendees in understanding and promoting your business.
Pierce County Chamber of Commerce